- Witnessing to men of all ages concerning salvation
- Bible study and discussion on how we as men can come to a better relationship with God
- Men's Fellowship every Monday evening at St. Stephen's 6 – 7pm sharp
- Discussion on daily issues dealing with marriage, parenting, work relationships, church, sin, prayer and daily reading of my Bible.
- 2nd Annual "Men Can Cook Too" Banquet and Fundraiser on August 14th 2010 in conjunction with the St. Stephen's Education Scholarhip Fund Benefit Event
- Men's Retreat to be held in October 2010. Details forthcoming
For more information concerning the Men's Ministry at St. Stephen's, please contact Deacon Jerome Kennedy at 619-519-0005